Monday, July 28, 2008

should be cleaning

With beautuful weaather here and we know summer is winding down we pretty much blew off alot of chores and enjoyed the weekend. Sat we went to a B-day party and had a blast and came home and just sat! Yes just sat around! Yesterday I had to work in the morning(and it was out 7th anniversary) and came home to my Dh telling me his parents were on their way up so he can take me to dinner! Yeah!!Its been so long. We then went over to a friends house for about an hour to sit around and chat with no kids:). So when we got back I should have started the pile of clothes or threw some kids in the shower but nope sat and sat and sat.

Fast forward to this morning.....smehow the pile of clothes got alot bigger and well I would be embarassed to have someone on my house right now. O have alot to do but today is one of those wonderful 45 minutes to sppech therapy which breaks up my day.

I have to get alot accomplished today becasue Tues I work and have some thereapist comming for Ryan..Weds speech again(sigh) then family night boy scout camp then Thur and Fri work and Sat a family reunion with some family members comming back from Ohio so have to turn cleaning mode on now!

Here is to a blessed day for you!!!

Debbie

1 comment:

Glenda Christina said...

Have a great day Deb you are as busy as ever yikes! Glad you took time off to enjoy life there is always cleaning to do. :)