Friday, July 18, 2008

My sweet Baby niece



I got to babysit my 5 month old niece yesterday..its been so long since I had a baby like that around here. The kids just loved her and they would not leave her alone. At first she was smiling away at all the attention and then by days end she was not a happy camper..( I kind of don't miss that) As I was preparing lunch and the baby was crying I thought I don't know how I did this years ago. My oldest two wasn't even here.

Well we enjoyed Having "Baby Riley" here and for those who are wondering yes it gave me the baby itch. Not to mention my husband too!

3 comments:

Mamajil said...

Oh, she is sooo cute!!!
Hmmm....the baby itch.....lol

Babies always give me the baby itch!!!

take care!

Robin said...

She is adorable!! I can see why you got the "itch!"

Anonymous said...

Omg she is soo cute I really need to meet her one of these days. Baby itch uh?? lol. The more the merrier!