Sunday, May 3, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

What a week...first off I had to clean up from Hurricane Graham..I think the nice weather we had last weekend cause the kids to let all energy they stored during the winter to be unleashed...

My 9 year old has her Spring Orchestra concert and my 6 year old had a brownie party at Backstage pass and the you have work for me..."sigh" We also had to add some DR apts into the mix and that just equals less time for mom.



I did mange to go out Friday night and Sat night...2 nights in a row. The last time I did that I think I was maybe 18 or 19lol. It was my B-day weekend so on Friday My mom and sister took me gambling..yeah gambling. Not to big on that but I went. Well that might be my last time...wow..how can people do that all the time..I used my B-day from my mom and took a little form out fum money and blew it all...nothing compared to what I saw and heard other people blowing(and our economy is bad)but it also goes fast..I played the lottery here and there since I run the machine but at least the money you spend is like a dollar or two and you have to wait hours to see if you won(which I have alot) but with these slot machines, its like a vacuum that just sucks it away. I found a penny machine and $20 was gone in about 20 minutes. Bless my mom for going alot...and she never wins either...My friend actually won a thousand dollars last weekend but no luck with me and my family..I do believe God was trying to tell me something and I should have listened..



Last Night I went with my husband to watch bodybuilders...all I have to say is yuck...Our store owner was in the competition ad got us tickets so we went to cheer him on...I know those people have alot of strict dedication but wow..I think they look gross...the even had a 60 year old guy there who looked horrible but Bless him for getting up there. I felt out of place in the crowd to because I far from being healthy like the majority of them. Well me and Dh did manage to get a nice dinner in a t Apllebees before the show so it turned out to be a great night with Hubby! Thanks Mark!

1 comment:

16 blessings'mom said...

Hey, you need to blog more often!! I totally understand your post about that Friday night...sometimes even though there are so many people here, they are all doing their own thing, and I am lonely! It is times like that I realize that I may be my kids' friend, but ultimately, I am the MOM....