Friday, September 13, 2013

I am back and hopefully to stay!

So I know I am like a ping pong ball with this blog thing.  I always have good intentions but life throws me in different directions.  I really do not know if anybody even reads my blog and if they did  they are gone now because its been a year since I posted.  One reason why I want to blog again is this is a cool way to look back on my life..memories.  My kids could also look back at the days and remember their memories even if they were bad ones.  I also figured this could help me answer some of the many questions I get from people on a daily basis....HOW DO YOU DO IT ALL?  I wonder what your day is like?  Why are you always so calm?  you and Mark have it together....  I never see you mad..Does that Happen???  Well if I can keep up with this, then you might see my ugly side too....but not that much...for we are an easy going family.

Yes we have 6 kids (for some who did not know #6 was born in April 2013)  I work out of the home about 30 hours a week and  I work 3-11 and my husband works 6 days week and works 6-3.  I am still a Girl Scout Leader and my husband recently became Cubmaster of the local cub Scouts and I am pretty much his right hand man(gal ) and its like having a second job.  My one daughter still dances twice a week and my boys do play soccer but just in the Spring.  Since my son graduated in June I have a break from the High School Marching Band which at times could have been overwhelming also.  I hope this does reach many people and now you can get a first hand look into the Graham Household!  Hopefully I remember how to upload pics to this thing!

Til we meet again on here have a blessed day!

Debbie G!

No comments: