Saturday, September 21, 2013

Still Trying

So here it is 5 days since my last post!  Its better then going a year I guess.  I will say it is not easy to find the time to update my blog with everything I have going on.  Today I did find some time due to me being sick all day and calling of work.  So no work and little housework makes some free time.  Another good thing that came from me being sick and laying around all day was that all of my kids sat and watched movies with me all afternoon.  That does not happen often due to many things going on and the wide spread of ages but it is always nice when all 6 of them are together in the same room.

As I mentioned in my post about my kids that my boys are in to scouts.  This year my husband has taken the role of cubmaster.  Yes we are doing it for the boys but it comes with a lot of work.  As me and my husband says its like having a another job.  It is well worth it and I now in the end we will look back at this and 1, think how the heck did we do it 2. we will miss it.   So far it has been going pretty good.  Me and my husband has always worked together as a team well.  Of course we have our moments.....the moments we fight, stress out and forget but it all works out...I think we work good under pressure.  Here is my boys with my husband at the popcorn booth sale raising money for the pack.  Let me just say it was a rough time getting ready to go and of course I forgot to ask off from work so he had to take the baby  which left an unhappy husband.  But it worked out like it always does for us.  We are so grateful that blessings pour over us in times like this.
 Have a blessed day my friends!
 

No comments: