Sunday, September 15, 2013

Well let me give you a refresher on my family.  THE BOYS......I have Kevin 18, Brandon 9, Ryan 8 ad Aiden 5 months. Yes 4 boys....Everyone asked me if I really wanted a little girl with my last baby and of course I did....I only have 2 girls (and we have 4 pets that are all boys) but secretly I am happy with boys....they are easier and cheaper...and I have no shame telling people that! 

Kevin~18  graduated in June and was a member of the High School Band all 4 years, did the Youth Crime Watch and was in the Schools ROTC program.  He also has been in Socuting since he was in 1st grade and he earned his Eagle Badge at the age of 15 in the 10th grade.  He is all in all a good kid!  He is planning on joining the Air Force and hopes to leave in the new year.  He is keeping busy by working Mon-Fri and one thing that impresses me with him is for being 18 he still pays attention to his siblings.  He will play with them and he will even help with the baby...always makes sure he comes over to see him when he comes home or walks by him.  I am excitied to see what the future holds for him.

Brandon~9 I describe him as my all around kid.  He has the worst behavior (Sorry B for throwing you under the bus for that) but yet has the best personality.  He is my sarcastic one and always has to joke around.  He is annoying at times but then he is the one who likes to cuddle with me and give me what he calls massages...he is also the one who keeps us on our toes!  Brandon is my kid that makes friends no matter where we go...not shy at all.  One of my favorite things about him is that when of the siblings make fun of him, (yes we do that here in our home for fun)  he is the child who laughs about it and makes fun of himself.  He also is a great help with the baby!  This year he is in the 4th grade and still active in the Cub Scouts!  Starting the Drums soon and not sure if he is going to do Soccer again.

Ryan~8  Ryan is hard to explain unless ya know him.  He is my child that got  diagnosed on the Autism spectrum but many people never know that by being around him.  He is my little adult as I call him at times.  Very thorough on all he does...Details Details is his main trait.  His memory is awesome (at times that sucks as a mother who will say maybe next time to deter something, he will not forget, even if its a year later)  He does very well at school academically but still has what we call meltdowns.  We have come a long way with them but they still happen.  If he forgets an assignment at home, he will cry when he realizes it. He does not like to be "called out" especially if its in front of others.... the meltdown will happen.  My favorite thing with Ryan is he loves to clean and organize....he will clean my whole house at this age if I let him.  He is also involved in Cub Scouts and loves Soccer so hoping to start that in the Spring...Fall is just do busy for that.

Aiden~5 months  My little man...the reason why my husband will be in Cub Scouts for a long time (wink wink hubby)  This little man was definitely a shock....not just to everybody else but to us too.  With him being 8 years apart from my then youngest it made us think OH MY?   This baby has been a blessing though.  I did have a very rough Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery but I have the most calmest and happiest baby ever.  He just goes with the flow and I guess he has to at our home.   He is always smiling and giggling...he even wakes up laughing and giggling to get my attention.  He is my only child to be a thumb sucker too.  Right now I think its adorable but I do hope he out grows it.  He is going to be very spoiled....his brothers and sisters already do a good job at that so I could only imagine in 5-10 years how it will be..him being the baby of the bunch.  (this is a hint to my older kids  that at 10 he will still need a babysitter so me and Dad can go out)

Well Next Time I will introduce my girls!  Til then my friend

Blessings and have a Positive Day!

No comments: